Flora & Fauna | Flower Wrapping




Guest Designer | Flora & Fauna


Flora & Fauna asked me to create some projects for them as a guest designer. They are a US based company and they sell cute clear stamps and dies. Take some time to browse their lovely online-shop (click). I'm sure you will find something you like.


https://florafaunaclear.com/


The cutest stamps and dies


Flora & Fauna kindly sent me three products to create with. Arent't these stamps and dies the cutest?! I particularly like the glass dome, the llamas and the flower pots. The stamp set is called Fa la la Llama Set and the dies are Glass Dome Die and Terrarium Cluster Die.




Cute Shaker Tag And Stamped Flower Wrapping


Today I'm sharing one of the projects I created with the Fa-la-la-llama Stamp Set and the Terrarium Cluster Die. I created a cute shaker tag and I also made a cool flower wrapper with stamped flower pots on it. It holds a bouquet of artificial flowers.




How to


1. Grab a piece of paper for the flower wrapping. The size of the paper depends on the size of the bouquet you want to wrap. I used a DIN A5 sized paper. I stamped a regular pattern onto the paper with one of the flower pot stamps.






2. To make the shaker hang tag, you will need a foam craft sheet, white cardstock, transparency foil (acetate), some sequins and two of the succulent die-cuts from the die set. First, die-cut the terrarium from the foam craft sheet. You will need two of these. Then, you create a 'sandwich' with four layers.




The layers are as follows from bottom to top:

  • bottom layer: white cardstock
  • die-cut terrarium from foam craft sheet and decoration (sequins, die-cut succulents)
  • transparency foil (glue transparency foil to the foam craft terrarium and use a scissors to trim the transparency foil to the shape of the terrarium)
  • top layer: second die-cut terrarium from foam craft sheet










I hope you like my inspiration. Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra.



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.