Crate Paper | Scrapbook Layout with Flourish by Maggie Holmes




Crate Paper Flourish | Scrapbook Layout


Flourish ... is the title of the latest collection designed by Maggie Holmes. This collection just says 'hello Spring', 'hello flowers', 'hello good life'. With it's bold patterns, lovely embellishments and, of course, florals, flowers, rich colors and extraordinary elements, I'm sure this collection will bring joy to the heart of scrapbookers, card-makers and memory-keepers alike. When I received the collection, I couldn't decide which papers and embellishments I should be using first. And then, I just went with the flow and started creating my very first layout with this versatile collection. I picked one of the wooden frames to go along with a photo of a bunch of flowers. And then I assembled the papers and ephemera pieces, and stickers and started creating. Step by step, the layout and the design just happened. And I have to tell you that I like the happiness, the florals and the overall look of the layout. Check out the new collection here, I'm sure you will find a lot of things you like :). If you haven't seen them already, check out some cards I created with this collection (click). Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day, yours Sandra.

Die neue Kollektion 'Flourish' von Maggie Holmes ist in reger Benutzung auf meinem Scraptisch. Ich mag die satten, kräftigen Farben, die tollen Muster und natürlich auch die zahlreichen, wunderschönen Embellishments. Für mich ist die Kollektion ein Volltreffer. Neben einigen Karten (klick) enstand auch ein Layout, welches ich euch heute zeigen möchte. Ausgangspunkt für die Gestaltung des Layouts waren der dunkle Holzrahmen, den ich auf einem Foto mit Blumenstrauß platzierte sowie das schöne florale Papier samt Streifen, das ich für den Hintergrund verwendete. Nach und nach baute ich das Layout auf und fügte Sticker, 'Ephemera' and Thickers hinzu. Entstanden ist ein schönes Frühlingslayout. Ich hoffe es gefällt euch genauso gut wie mir. Danke fürs Vorbeischauen. Liebe Grüße von eurer Sandra.







photo credit: Maggie Holmes








Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.