Decorated Journaling Cards | Gossamer Blue Inspiration Blog Hop January 2016




http://www.gossamerblue.com/


Welcome to January Inspiration Blog Hop 2016 from Gossamer Blue. I want to share some decorated journaling cards with you. I use them as bookmarks and as decoration. I put them in my purse and look at them when I have to wait somewhere (in the supermarket, on the train, etc.). I give them to friends or I put them on presents. They are so versatile and I just can't have enough of these :). Herzlich willkommen zum Januar Inspirations-Blog-Hop 2016 von Gossamer Blue. Heute zeige ich euch einige kleine, fein dekorierte Journaling-Karten. Ich benutze manche als Lesezeichen oder dekoriere damit Orte in unserer Wohnung. Auch in meiner Gelbörse finden sich einige der Karten. Besonders wenn ich irgendwo warten muss, z.B. im Supermarkt oder im Zug, schaue ich mir sie an und erfreue mich daran. Dann vergeht die Zeit angenehmer. Danke für's Vorbeischauen :).


















Supplies: Gossamer Blue January Life Pages and Life Pages Add-On Kit 2016

Thanks for looking :). Next stop on our hop is lovely Sian. Have fun hopping to the other amazing girls from the GB design team too. Here is the list of all girls who are participating in this month's inspiration blog hop. Viel Spaß auch beim Besuch der anderen Girls des GB Design Teams.


Have a great day, Sandra
Habt einen schönen Tag, eure Sandra


5 Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.