Crate Paper | Gift Idea | Decorative Wreath




Crate Paper | Decorative Wreath Part II

I'm sharing a second decorative wreath with you today. Maybe you've seen the first one I created for Crate Paper?! If not, please click here to see it. I cut several flowers for the first wreath and had a lot of left-over materials. So I decided to make a second wreath. I combined paper flowers (made with cutfiles from the Silhouette Design Store) and some stickers from the Willow Lane Collection by Crate Paper. Instead of using it as a Fall decoration for our home, I decided to use the wreath as a gift for dear friends. I added the names with alpha stickers in different colors. And put the wreath into a deep box frame. Displaying the wreath with the names in a deep box is a great alternative to hanging the wreath up as a wall decoration.
























I hope you like my gift inspiration. Happy crafting and stay creative, yours Sandra.



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.