Altenew | 6x6 Scrapbook Paper for Cardmaking



Altenew | 6x6 Scrapbook Paper For Cardmaking


Hello and welcome to my blog today. I created five pretty cards with the Weekend Doodles Stamp Set and patterned papers from Altenew. Altenew has some fun 6x6 paper pads and they are perfect for scrapbookers and cardmakers alike. You can choose from a variety of patterns and colors. Let's have a look at the cards:



I combined bold patterns with stamped embellishments and sentiments.



And I also created pocket tags as decorative elements.




In addition, I made a doily embellishment from white cardstock and washi-tape. First, adhere the washi-tape onto white cardstock. Second, use a doily die and die-cut the doily from the washi-tape paper. Done!!!





Make sure to hop on over to the Altenew Scrapbook Blog to read the original post. Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra :).



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.