American Crafts | Mini Album | Garden Party Collection by Maggie Holmes

American Crafts | Mini Album | Garden Party Collection by Maggie Holmes


[AD] Hello! Are you ready for a new mini album inspiration? I used the gorgeous Garden Party Paper Collection by Maggie Holmes / American Crafts. In addition, I used the Revolution Die Cutting Machine from We R Memory Keepers to die-cut letters and a shaker window. And I'm sharing a reel video on my instagram channel. Please check out the video to see me in action :). Let's have a look at the photos now.


American Crafts | Mini Album | Garden Party Collection by Maggie Holmes


HOW TO:

  1. For the base of the mini album: Cut a 12x12 paper into half. You will get 2 pieces of paper (size 6x12). Glue the papers together to make the mini album base.
  2. For the cover: Die cut a rectangle shape to create a shaker window. Back the shaker window with patterned paper. Add sequins, accetate foil, and then sew around the edges of the shaker window with a sewing machine.
  3. Decorate the inside pages in your own style. Add pockets to insert tags. Die-cut round shapes and fill the shapes with embellishments.
  4. Use baker's twine to add interesting details.
  5. Create layered tags and handmade embellishments. Just go with the flow and create pages that just feel right for yourself.














SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you like my mini album inspiration with the Garden Party Collection by Maggie Holmes. Would you like to see more mini album creations? Please check out my other mini albums here on my blog. Wishing you a lovely day. Xoxo, Sandra



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.