American Crafts | Scrapbook Layout with Dried Flowers with Video



[Ad] American Crafts | Scrapbook Layout with Dried Flowers

Welcome to my first blog post in 2023. I hope you had a good start into the new year. Today I'm sharing a fun scrapbook layout idea. I was inspired by dried flowers Macrame wreaths/hoops. I created a round shape from paper, stitched yarn onto white cardstock, and attached dried flowers to the layout. Do you like this idea? Let me know. I would love to hear from you. Please check out my short video to see how I made the layout.












And here is the video. Thanks for watching ♥:




Thank you for stopping by today. Have you ever used dried flowers on scrapbook layouts? Let me know :). See you next time here on my blog. Xoxo, Sandra



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.