American Crafts | Paper Gifts with Gingham Garden by Crate Paper with Video

American Crafts | Paper Gifts with Gingham Garden by Crate Paper

[Ad] American Crafts | Paper Gifts with Gingham Garden by Crate Paper

Hello and welcome to a new paper gift inspiration here on mojosanti! Spring is a wonderful time for fresh projects. Are you looking for some lovely spring craft ideas? Look no further. I created pretty cards and little gifts that make me happy. The Gingham Garden Collection by Crate Paper comes with wonderful pastel colours and some really nice goodies, like a cute muslin bag and stickers. Have a look around. I hope you feel inspired by today's projects. I'm also sharing a little video to showcase the things I've created.


American Crafts | Paper Gifts with Gingham Garden by Crate Paper




















And now, please watch my short video:




Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy your crafting time ♥ and see you soon here on my blog. Xoxo, Sandra :)



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.