Altenew | Upcycled Notebook Cover | Golden Feather Stamp Set


altenew upcycled notebook cover golden feather stamp set

Altenew | Upcycled Notebook Cover | Golden Feather Stamp Set


Hello and welcome to a new DIY idea: creating an upcycled notebook cover from an old wardrobe door. I'm sharing this tutorial on the Altenew Blog today. Make sure to stop by over there too :).


upcycled notebook cover golden feather stamp set altenew


Some time ago the door of our old wardrobe broke. We got rid of the door frame. However, being a passionate DIY crafter, I made sure to keep the plastic door panel. I cut the plastic panel into several small pieces. And today I want to share a project that I made from one of the panel pieces. I created a notebook cover. And I used stamps, washi tape and some wooden stars from Altenew to decorate the cover.


altenew upcycled notebook cover golden feather stamp set DIY


First, I attached washi tape onto the right hand side of the plastic panel. Second, I added three rubber bands as decoration. Then I stamped and die-cut feathers from the Golden Feather Stamp Set from Altenew. And I attached the feathers onto the panel piece.


altenew DIY upcycled notebook cover golden feather stamp set


Next, I stamped the sentiment 'hello' onto white cardstock and glued it onto the cover. Furthermore, I punched two holes on the left side and added two silver ring binders. As a final touch, I added two wooden stars onto the cover.


altenew upcycled notebook cover golden feather stamp set close-up


I hope you like my upcycled notebook cover inspiration. Make sure to stop by on the Altenew Blog too. Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra :).



1 Kommentar

  1. I just ordered this golden feather set yesterday!! Love this cover; so unique!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.