DCWV | Xmas Gift wrapping with Magical Holidays


Xmas Gift Boxes with Magical Holidays Premium Stack @SandraDietrich for @DCWV


DCWV | Xmas Gift Wrapping with Magical Holidays


Hello! And welcome to my blog. I've got some cute Xmas gift wrapping projects for you today. I had the chance to work with the Magical Holidays Premium Stack from DCWV.

DCWV (Die Cuts with a View) is a brand from American Crafts. DCWV offers a variety of stylish papercrafting products. Among them you will find the Magical Holidays Premium Stack.

The Magical Holidays Premium Stack includes:

  • 32 sheets of printed cardstock (some of the papers come with holographic foil accents)
  • pre-made gift tags
  • a bonus sticker sheet (cute stickers, some have holographic accents too)
https://www.dcwv.com/
So, if you are a fan of soft and playful designs, then this premium stack with 32 sheets of printed cardstock is the perfect addition to your Xmas stash. The papers come in soft colors with cute graphics. Enjoy friendly unicorns, special Xmas trees, dancing ballerinas, snowflakes in different designs and stylish Xmas ornaments.


My projects with Magical Holidays


And now let's have a look at the projects I made with the premium stack. I created modern Xmas boxes in two different sizes with papers from the Magical Holidays Premium Stack. The color scheme of the papers and stickers is fresh and modern. And it's quite different from the more traditional Xmas colors. And that's why I like the Magical Holidays stack so much :). Because I like gift wrapping projects with a fresh and modern look and style.


Xmas Gift Box with Magical Holidays @SandraDietrich for @DCWV


By the way, I used the 1-2-3 Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers to make the boxes. The tool is great if you want to make boxes in different sizes from cardstock sheets.


Christmas Gift Boxes with Magical Holidays @SandraDietrich for @DCWV


I went for a clean and minimalistic style to let the papers and graphics 'do the talking'. First, I selected two different papers from the Magical Holidays Premium Stack. Second, I created the boxes with the punch board. Third, as a finishing touch, I decorated the boxes with stickers and pre-made gift tags. TIP: I used foam pads to attach the gift tags onto the front of each of the boxes.


Christmas Gift Box with Magical Holidays @SandraDietrich for @DCWV


Last but not least, I created a small card to go with one of the boxes. I combined three different patterned papers. And then I added one of the bonus stickers from the Magical Holidays Premium Stack.


Christmas Card with Magical Holidays @SandraDietrich for @DCWV


And here comes today's final photo of the two Xmas boxes that I made. They are waiting here on my table to be filled with candy.


Christmas Gift Wrapping with Magical Holidays @SandraDietrich for @DCWV


I hope you like my Xmas gift wrapping inspiration. Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day! Yours Sandra

Hashtags:
@joann_stores#joannstores#handmadewithjoann#dcwvmaker#DCWVChristmas2018#Winterfun#ChristmasCrafts#Winter2018




1 Kommentar

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.