Altenew | Scrapbook Layout 'Sweet' | Fussy Cutting




Altenew | Scrapbook Layout 'Sweet' | Fussy Cutting


Hello and welcome to my blog today. I'm sharing a new 12x12 scrapbook layout on the Altenew Scrapbook Blog today. Here is a sneak and a description how I made the layout.




How to:

  1. I started with a blank piece of white cardstock
  2. Then I used a peachy watercolor and a brush to color the background. 
  3. Next, I fussy cut floral elements from the 6x6 Verdant Walk Paper Pack. 
  4. And I also fussy cut a photo with an ice-cream cone. 
  5. Next, I die-cut a pocket from patterned paper. 
  6. Then I stamped a sentiment onto white cardstock. And I adhered it onto the background.
  7. I arranged all items onto the background with foam pads.
  8. In addition, I colored a wood veneer 'smile' with the peachy watercolor that I used for the background. 
  9. Finally, I added journaling and also colored in some of the floral elements.




And here is the full layout:




Thank you for stopping by on my blog. Now hop on over to the Altenew Scrapbook Blog to see the list of supplies that I used for today's scrapbook layout 'Sweet' with the fussy cutting technique. Have a great day, yours Sandra.




Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.