Crate Paper | 2 DIY Projects | Sunny Days




Crate Paper | 2 DIY Projects with Sunny Days | Ring Binder Notebook & Camera Mini Albums



Hello and welcome to my blog today. I created a special notebook and a cute camera mini album holder. For the notebook, I used greyboard, bookbinder glue and pretty patterned papers from the Sunny Days Collection from Crate Paper. The mini album holds a mixture of blank white and patterned paper pages. I LOVE my new handmade notebook. It's actually not very difficult to make a book like this. I'll share a similar project with a full tutorial very soon. And the camera mini ablum holder was easy to make too. I used a cutfile from the Silhouette Store. And I created two fun mini albums to fit inside the camera. I hope you like my 2 DIY projects with Sunny Days. 


























Thank you for stopping by.
See you soon here on my blog.
Yours Sandra.




Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.