Crate Paper | Sunny Days | Pretty Projects




Crate Paper | Sunny Days | Some More Projects



Just popping in shortly today to share some more pretty projects with Sunny Days from Crate Paper. The papers and embellishments from Sunny Days are so lovely and summery. And just looking at this collection makes me want to go to the beach immediately. Do you feel the same? I'm whishing you a great day, hopefully the sun is shining wherever you are right now :). Yours Sandra.


Pretty Gift Boxes




A Summer Card


cratepaper-sandradietrich-mojosanti-sunnydays-card-takemesomewhere


Camera Notebooks Holder












Fancy Florals and ...




... A Layout With These Florals










A Handmade Washi Tape Storage Box


I made this box from scratch - all by myself. I used greyboard, book binding glue and patterned papers from Sunny Days. So so proud of myself ♥ :).












Thank you for stopping by.
I hope you enjoyed all the inspiration on my blog with Sunny Days.
Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra.




Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.