Crate Paper | Designer Destination | Pretty Pillow Boxes




Crate Paper | Designer Destination | Pretty Pillow Boxes



Hello and welcome to my blog today. I created three pretty pillow boxes with the Flourish Collection from Crate Paper. And I decorated them with a handmade paper flower and beautiful embellishments. I attached all embellishments with a heat gun to make sure that everything stays in place :). The original post on the CP blog can be found here.






TIP: I used a heat gun to glue the embellishments onto the box. This way you can make sure that all decoration pieces stay on the box.












Thank you for stopping by on my blog today. Make sure to hop on over to the Crate Paper Blog to see the original post. Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra.



1 Kommentar

  1. I just found your blog via Altenew. I've been perusing your projects and your work is amazing. Just beautiful! You give me inspiration to create. Best, Lillian / Albuquerque, NM, USA

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.