Crate Paper | Merry Christmas with a Special Gift Inspiration




Crate Paper | Merry Christmas with a Special Gift Inspiration


Welcome to a special Christmas post "Merry Christmas with a Special Gift Inspiration". First of all, I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And I would like to thank my followers and friends who visited my blog regularly in 2019. Thank you for being here!!! I enjoy sharing my papercrafting projects with you. And I'm looking forward to welcoming you on my blog in 2020.

But now onto today's inspiration: A special gift with a frame and three cookie cutters. You might have seen my previous post with cookie cutters. If not, please click here to go the post.

The ingredients for today's inspiration are the following:

  • foldable photo frame
  • three cookie cutters
  • patterned paper
  • embellishments from Crate Paper
  • sequins, transparent foil.



Decorate the front and the back of the photo frame with patterned paper and stickers, ephemera, and embellishments from Crate Paper and Pink Paislee.




Back three cookie cutters with patterned paper and attach them onto the inside of the foldable frame. Make sure the cookie cutters fit inside the frame (so the frame can be closed properly). I attached the cookie cutters with non-permanent tape. They can removed without destroying the paper. Furthermore, use transparent foil and sequins to create a shaker window on the left side of the photo frame.














I hope you like my foldable photo frame and cookie cutters inspiration. Thank you for being here :). Merry Christmas to you and your family. Looking forward to welcoming you here on my blog in 2020. Have a wonderful Christmas time! Yours Sandra.



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.