American Crafts | Willow Collection | Gift Tags



American Crafts | Willow Collection | Gift Tags


[Ad/sponsored] Hello and welcome to a new gift tags inspiration with the wonderful Willow Collection from 1 Canoe 2 by American Crafts. Earlier this month I shared a post here on my blog with the title "How to create modern place cards". In addition to the place cards I shared in this previous post, I created three gift tags. These work fine as gift tags. However, they can be used as place cards too.
On the first gift tag, I combined the wood leaves from the embellishment pack from Willow Lane with the pretty round Willow copper charms. In addition, I stamped a sentiment from the Willow Stamp Set onto the gift tag with black ink.


The size of the gift tags is 3" x 4" (which is the usual size of journaling cards). I cut the gift tags from different patterned papers from the Willow Collection.




Thank you for stopping by on my blog today. I hope you like my gift tags inspiration with the Willow Collection. Wishing you a lovely day, yours Sandra.


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.