Felicity Jane | Decorative Wall Hanger | Mixing Bailey and older collections




Felicity Jane | Decorative Wall Hanger | Mixing Bailey and older collections



Hello and welcome to a new blog post featuring a decorative wall hanger to help you make your home even prettier than it already is. I mixed the wonderful Bailey February Collection from Felicity Jane with bits and pieces from older collections (Harper, Shay, Madison, and Rebekah).

Let's have a look at the very pretty Bailey Collection
This is one of my favorite collections from FJ ♥♥♥:
https://felicityjane.com/

https://felicityjane.com/


I was in the mood for creating a decorative hanger. It can be put up on a door. It can also be used  as a piece of wall decoration. I used gray board, book binder glue, and a patterned paper from Bailey with happy hearts to make the base of my hanger. To hold the hanger, I attached two baby blue eyelets at the top and added a white Essentials Cotton Ribbon for the handle.



















Supplies: Felicity Jane Bailey Collection | Bailey Die Cut Shapes | Bailey Chipboard Stickers | Bailey Puffy Alphabet | Bailey Stamp Set | Bailey Felt Hearts | Bailey Epoxy Sticker | Harper Chipboard Tags | Shay Die Cut Shapes | Madison Embossed Tags | Rebekah Rubby Tiny Tags | Essentials Cotton Ribbon White

Thank you for stopping by on my blog today! And now hop on over to the Felicity Jane Blog to find out more about my decorative (door) hanger. Wishing you a lovely and creative day! Love, Sandra :).


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.