Felicity Jane | Lovely Cards with Bailey



Felicity Jane | Lovely Cards with Bailey


I'm a little late to the Valentine's Day Party here on my blog, but "better late than never"... I made these cards early in February after receiving my beautiful Bailey Collection Kit from Felicity Jane. The colors, patterns and stamps from Bailey inspired me to create three love(ly) cards. They are simple in design, but their message goes a long way. I had fun stamping with black ink. And I thoroughly enjoyed some simple layering with journaling cards, stickers and ephemera pieces. It seems as if pink in combination with white and black is my evergreen for Valentine's cards. I'm a little girl at heart and these cards just make me happy and their sight fills my heart with joy! It's not surprising that Bailey is one of my favorite collections from FJ ♥.










Thank you for stopping by. I hope you like my love cards and feel inspired to create some yourself. Wishing you a wonderful day filled with love and joy! Yours Sandra :).



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.