American Crafts | Gifts with Halloween Tags by Paige Evans

4 Gifts with Halloween Tags


[Ad] Today I'm sharing a fun Halloween gift inspiration with you. I used super cute Halloween tags cutfiles by Paige Evans. The cutfile is from the '13 Days of Halloween Cut Files'. Paige designs 10 cut files every week for Silhouette. She offers "# Days of Cut Files" for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Spring and other occassions. And now she is offering a set of Halloween cut files. You can purchase them here

I created cute Halloween gifts in bright and happy colors with the tag cutfiles:

  • a card,
  • a handmade notebook,
  • a treat bag, and
  • a simple Halloween card.

The first project is a treat bag. I attached a shaker tag. First, I covered the tag with acetate. Then I sewed around the edges with my sewing machine. Did you notice that I added sequins for a glitter effect?!:


Treat Bag with Shaker Tag Halloween Treat


The second project is a handmade notebook that has a tag on the cover. I used the Cinch to create the notebook. Then I attached acetate and sewed along the edges.


Fun handmade notebook with tag on the cover


The third project is a simple Halloween card. I used a spider web patterned paper and just simply attached the 'trick-or-treat' tag.


Simple Trick or Treat Card with tag cutfile


The fourth project is a clean Halloween card with three pumpkins. First, I cut the tag with my cutting machine. Next, I cut the pumpkins with a circle punch. A ribbon at the top and a title: ALL DONE!


Happy Pumpkin card with cutfiles by Paige Evans


Halloween Gift inspiration with cutfiles



Happy Gifts with Halloween Cutfiles Tags

I hope you like my Halloween gifts inspiration. Have fun creating awesome Halloween projects! Wishing you a lovely day, yours Sandra.


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.