American Crafts | Trick or Treat Scrapbook Layout with Witch Hat Cutfile by Paige Evans


 

Welcome to a new blog post featuring a Trick-or-Treat scrapbook layout with a fun witch hat cutfile by Paige Evans. The cutfile is from the '13 Days of Halloween Cut Files'. Paige designs 10 cut files every week for Silhouette. She offers "# Days of Cut Files" for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Spring and other occassions. And now she has a set of Halloween cut files. I picked the witch hat, because I had a special photo in mind, which I've wanted to use on a layout for a very long time. It shows me on my very first Halloween back in 1993.




First, I cut the witch hat with my cutting machine. I picked a colorful background, because I wanted to use colors that are different from the traditional black and orange Halloween colors. Second, I cut the witch hat again, this time using a blue color. Third, I backed the bright background with a blue patterned paper.




Then I arranged the photo and embellishments from "Go the Scenic Route" (also by Paige Evans) onto the layout. For the title, I picked alphas in fun colors and placed the alphas onto the layout. Last but not least, I added journaling to finish off the layout.








Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you like my Halloween-themed scrapbook page. Have fun creating today. Wishing you a lovely day, yours Sandra.



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.