Paige Evans | 25 Days of Christmas Cutfiles | Gift Tag with Foil Quill


Cute Ugly Sweater Christmas Gift Tags


[Ad] Hi everyone! Christmas is just around the corner! I am excited to share a Christmas gift tag using Paige Evans' Ugly Sweater cut file from the exclusive 25 Days of Christmas Cut Files. You can purchase them here: https://bit.ly/xmascutfiles. I used the Foil Quill by We R Memory Keepers, baker's twine, a hole punch, and black cardstock to make the gift tags.


Black sweaters with gold pattern


Gift Tags made with black cardstock and gold foil


Ugly Sweater Pattern in gold on black cardstock

I also created a giant Ugly Sweater card. And I used three fancy colors:


Baby Blue on Pink Cardstock Ugly Christmas Sweater Card


Baby Blue with Pink Christmas Sweater Card

I hope you like my gift tag inspiration with the Foil Quill and the Ugly Sweater Cutfile. Have fun creating awesome Christmas projects. Wishing you a merry day! Xoxo, Sandra

Christmas Gift Tags with Foil Quill Accents


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.