Paige Evans | Three project ideas with the Garland Cutfile


Garland made with the Foil Quill by WRMK


[Ad] Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. I am excited to share three project ideas using Paige Evans' Garland cut file from the exclusive 25 Days of Christmas Cut Files. You can purchase them here: https://bit.ly/xmascutfiles.
The first project is a Christmas Tree Ball Ornament. I simply wrapped the garland around the ball ornament. That's it! Isn't this the most simple project?!


Christmas Tree Ball Ornament with Garland Cutfile

The second project is a Christmas card. I glued three garlands onto a blank card base. That's it! Isn't this another simple yet fun project?!


Card with Garland Cutfile Merry Christmas


The third project is a Christmas gift wrap. I used the Foil Quill by We R Memory Keepers and the garland cutfile on black cardstock. That's it! Isn't this another simple yet pretty and glamorous project?!

Garland made with the Foil Quill by WRMK


I hope you like my three project ideas with the Garland Cutfile. Stay tuned for another cutfile inspiration coming to my blog very soon. Happy crafting! Wishing you a lovely day, yours Sandra.

A DIY Christmas tree ornament with a garland


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.