American Crafts | Get Organized | Stylish Seed Storage


Stylish Seed Organizer a paper hand bag with seed pockets 

[Ad] A lot of women love bags and they also have a thing for flowers. Why not combine these two passions in a cute DIY project? I'm kicking off the new year with a stylish seed storage idea. One of my new year's resolutions is to grow lovely flowers. Thus, I gathered my favorite flower seeds and created the cutest purse to keep the seeds. I used the charming Marigold Collection by Maggie Holmes. This collection comes with a lot of awesome floral designs--just perfect for today's papercrafting project. I used a cutfile to make the purse--you can find the details at the end of this post. Let's look at the project:




How to: I picked patterned papers from Marigold. Next, I made the most charming pockets to store the flower seeds. You can create paper pockets easily with the Pocket Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers. Just follow the instructions that come with the board. Once the paper is cut and scored, glue the paper with double-sided adhesive tape.




Next step: Cut blank pieces of white cardstock. And write down all the details about the seeds. I used a slick writer pen from American Crafts to jot down the following information: the name, the time when it's best to sew the seeds, and how much light they need.




After I had put the seeds into the handmade pockets, I used a cutfile to make the purse with my cutting machine. Look at all the adorable seed pockets and the stylish bag:








Supplies: American Crafts | Crate Paper Marigold Collection: 12 x 12 Paper Pad (373253), Thickers Phrase and Icon Puffy Gold Foil Lovely (373257), Icon Clothespins (373273), We R Memory Keepers Pocket Punch Board (660484), Silhouette Design Store Cutfile Purse (id: 292684)

Thank you for stopping by today! And now hop on over to the American Crafts Blog to see more details. Wishing you a wonderful day, yours Sandra.



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.