American Crafts | Tiny Mini Smartphone Album

American Crafts Tiny Mini Smartphone Album


[Ad] Welcome to a fresh post featuring a Tiny Mini Smartphone Album with supplies by American Crafts. I've created some fun tiny mini albums before. You can check out the posts here (2014 sweetest minibook) and here (2015 tiny accordion style mini album). And today it's time to add a new cute mini book to my album collection. I used a smartphone sticker from Jen Hadfield's 'Reaching Out' Collection. I used the smartphone sticker as a template to make an accordion fold mini album. If you would like to know how to make the album, please check out my insta feed - I will be sharing a brand new REEL VIDEO there on the weekend. Let's check out the photos!


Smartphone sticker as the cover of a tiny mini album American Crafts Scrapbooking Minibooks Sandra Mojosanti


A smartphone mini album accordion style made from patterned scrapbook paper


Accordion fold mini album with smartphone cover American Crafts Mojosanti Sandra Dietrich


Decorate tiny mini album with word stickers and small photos American Crafts Papercrafting Jen Hadfield Reaching Out

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you like my tiny mini smartphone album inspiration. Wishing you a lovely day, yours Sandra.


Pinterest Pin Tiny Mini Album Sandra Dietrich Mojosanti


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.