WRMK | Storage Cart with Tools by We R Memory Keepers



[Ad] Are you looking for a storage cart inspiration? You've purchased one of the storage carts by We R Memory Keepers and would like to know how to organize your craft supplies? I'm sharing some tips with you today.




The first tip is quite simple: Keep your cart tidy and clean. Don't offerstuff it. Too many things make life complicated. Strive for simplicity and structure. Organize your tools in the rack by importance. On the top shelf, organize the scrapbooking and papercrafting supplies you need the most. This might include a glue gun, punches, and scissors.




On the second shelf, I organized my cutting boards from WRMK (We R Memory Keepers).




And on the third shelf, I have some more punches, and yarn and ribbons. I made some paper templates to see at a glance what the corner punches will "do" once they are being used.




Thank you for stopping by today to see my latest Storage Cart inspiration with Tools by We R Memory Keepers. Wishing you a lovely day, yours Sandra.




Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.