WRMK | Party Goodie Bags | Buenos Dias Obed Marshall | Video



[Ad] Welcome to my blog and a fun Party Goodie Bags inspiration with a video tutorial link further down. So, you've had a wonderful party and now it's time for your guests to hit the road back home. It's always a good idea to give them a little something to remember the great day or evening you spent together. From my own experience I can say that goodie bags are always a great idea! You can stuff them with sweets, candies, pencils, flair buttons, bracelets and other small items. You don't have an idea yet how to make party goodie bags? And you are looking for a fun DIY inspiration? Here we go:




How to make the goodie bags: I used the All-In-One-Tool by We R Memory Keepers to cut and score patterned papers from the Buenos Dias Collection by Obed Marshall. First, I started by cutting a piece of paper to size 9" by 6.5". Second, I scored the paper at 4.5" (that's half of 9"). Third, I adhered double-sided tape and folded the paper to make a pocket. The pocket will be size 4.5" by 6.5". Tip: Use a hole punch to add a notch at the top. You can also add a stitched edge with your sewing machine. Can you spot the stitching along the edges on the pocket below?




And now it's time to decorate your party goodie bag. I used die-cut shapes, a paper frame, a pre-made gift tag, and acrylic shapes from Buenos Dias. I just love the fancy colors and how this papercrafting line just radiates fun and happiness. It's perfect for all kinds of party-related papercrafts. Tip: Layer your embellishments with foam pads to add dimension!








 

And now please watch my video tutorial how to make the Party Goodie Bags:




Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed this blog post and also the video that I created. Have fun creating! Wishing you a lovely day, yours Sandra ♥.





Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.