WRMK | Summer Vacation Mini Album | Buenos Dias by Obed Marshall

Create a fun ring binder mini album to record your summer holidays. Ring binder mini album with the scrapbook collection Buenos Dias by Obed Marshall for American Crafts


[Ad] Welcome to a Summer Vacation Mini Album inspiration ♥. To make the album, I used one of the new 3-in-1 tag punches by We R Memory Keepers + papers and embellishments from the papercrafting collection 'Buenos Dias' by Obed Marshall for American Crafts. Let's take a look at the album: I used one of the blue ring binders from Obed's scrapbook collection to make the album base. Next, I added some fun acrylic shapes, stickers, and die-cut shapes from 'Buenos Dias'.


Use the 3-in-1 punches by WRMK to make a ring mini album. Add papers and embellishments from Buenos Dias by Obed Marshall.


It's really easy to create a ring mini album with the tag punch. You can make tags in three different sizes: 1.5", 2" and 2.5". For my album, I grabbed papers from the 6 x 8 paper pad from 'Buenos Dias' and cut several pieces of papers (width 2.5"). Then I punched the tags with the tag punch. Really easy, isn't it? I also cut polaroid frames - 'Buenos Dias' comes with some cute dies - with my die-cutting machine. And then I added the frames onto the pages. I'm going to use this album to record our summer holiday. All I need to do next is to add the photos that I'll take during our vacation.


Die-cut polaroid frames and add them to your scrapbook and papercrafting projects. Stickers, and die-cuts from Buenos Dias by Obed Marshall


Album page with stickers, polaroid frames and die-cuts. Scrapbooking, papercrafting, memorykeeping


Cover page of the scrapbook mini album family time. Modern memorykeeping

I hope you like my Summer Vacation Mini Album inspiration. I LOVE that it's ready to go - I just need to add photos to finish the album. Isn't this great?! And now have fun creating a mini album yourself. Thanks for stopping by! Xoxo, Sandra ♥.

Check out my pinterest pin for summer mini album with craft supplies from American Crafts and WRMK


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.