Gossamer Blue Reveal | February Kits | My gallery projects




Hello and welcome to my gallery projects with the February kits from Gossamer Blue. I made some quick and easy cards with journaling cards, some wood chip and wood veneers, a flair button and a cute bow and a lovely little butterfly. I did some heat embossing with gold powder on the pair of scissors and the hearts. The latter also has some light-blue powder on it. And I used the cute 'love you' stamp from an exclusive Gossamer Blue stamp set this month. By the way, last weekend I visited the Paperworld/Creativeworld in Frankfurt/M. I will be showing some photos from the fair in the coming days here on my blog. Today I'm sharing some photos from our walk in the sun from Frankfurt Main Train Station to the shopping centre 'Zeil'. Thanks for stopping by today :). Am Wochenende war ich auf der Paperworld/Creativeworld in Frankfurt. Wenn ich es schaffe, dann werde ich euch in den kommenden Tagen einige Fotos von der Messe zeigen. Heute gibt es schon mal einige Fotos, die während unseres Spaziergangs vom Hauptbahnhof zur 'Zeil' entstanden sind. Danach seht ihr einige Karten, die ich mit den Februar-Kits von Gossamer Blue gestaltet habe. Es finden sich einige Teilchen aus Holz auf den Karten, einige Heat-Embossing-Ergebnisse und nicht zuletzt ein süßer kleiner Schmetterling - der nach den eigenen Vorstellungen zusammengebaut werden kann. Die Februar-Kits von Gossamer Blue könnt ihr im Shop anschauen.


Schöner Sonnenschein in Frankfurt/M.


Hier sind wir nur vorbeigelaufen :)


Bei Urban Outfitters - coole Farbe :)




Auf der 'Zeil'


Let's have a look at the cards I made.  
Nach den Fotos von Frankfurt geht es nun weiter mit den Karten.


Materials from February Main Kit + Life Pages Kit
















Supplies: February Kits from Gossamer Blue

Bis demnächst hier auf Mojosanti. Liebe Grüße von eurer Sandra :).
See you soon here on my blog. Have a great day, Sandra


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.