Altenew | Scrapbook Layout with Alluring Blooms Paper Pad



Altenew | Scrapbook Layout with Alluring Blooms Paper Pad


Hello and welcome to a new scrapbook layout inspiration with the Alluring Blooms Paper Pad from Altenew. I'm sharing a description of the layout on the Altenew Scrapbook Blog. Click to see the original post. I fussy-cut some of the beautiful painted floral designs from this 6x6 paper pad. And I added three Butterfly Acetate Die Cuts to create a pretty scene on the layout. Furthermore, I used three photos from our night out at the Tivoli in Kopenhagen. I added some more details with leaf stickers, enamel dots and epoxy buttons. I like the fresh and colorful look of this layout.










Thank you for stopping by on my blog today. Make sure to hop on over to the Altenew Scrapbook Blog to find out more. I hope you like my layout inspiration. Have a good day! Yours Sandra.




Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.