Crate Paper | Travel Album Ideas | Los Angeles




Crate Paper | Travel Album Ideas | Los Angeles


Hello and welcome to a Travel Album Inspiration with Crate Paper products (sponsored), lots of creative ideas, and photos from Los Angeles. You can find a walk-through video on my Youtube channel.

In April this year I had the chance to spend 2 weeks in L.A. with my sister and my nephew. We had a wonderful time together. And I made a travel album to record all the memories we made.

The album is filled with adorable details:

  • pockets and shaker pockets made from different materials and sewn with my sewing machine,
  • die-cut embellishments and cut-outs in different shapes,
  • fun garlands,
  • a background made with stencil + brush + acrylic paint,
  • fringe details,
  • journaling ideas,
  • handmade shaker post-cards,
  • and a lot more things to discover.

Let's have a look at some of the photos I took of the album:









































And now make sure to watch the walk-through video on my Youtube Channel:




Thank you for stopping by on my blog today. I hope you enjoyed my travel album ideas and inspiration. Wishing you a wonderful day, yours Sandra.




Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.