Crate Paper | DIY Vacation Mini Album with Youtube Video




Crate Paper | DIY Vacation Mini Album with Youtube Video


Hello and welcome to my blog today. I would like to share a lovely vacation mini album. There is a video on my Youtube channel (click to see the video) how to make this album. It is based on a mini album I made some time ago (in 2016). Click to go to the post from 2016 to see the mini album. While I had no real plan back in 2016 on how to make the mini, I sure had one for today's album. Find out more in my video. The original post can be found on the Crate Paper Blog (click to go to the CP Blog).

And now on to the decorated pages:














Special service for you - my dear readers - find the measures for the album below:







And now check out my video on Youtube:




Thank you for stopping by. I hope you like my vacation mini album inspiration. Make sure to hop on over to the CP Blog to find out more. Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra.




Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.