Felicity Jane | Smartphone Mini Album with Rebekah Kit




Felicity Jane | Smartphone Mini Album with Rebekah Kit


I'm sharing a cool smartphone mini album that I made with the pretty fall-ish Rebekah Collection Kit and bits and pieces from the wonderful Shay Collection Kit from Felicity Jane. Smartphones have become a part of everyday life. So why not create a mini album with smartphone pages?! The window screens are perfect for adding photos and small embellishments. I used a small metal ring binder for the mini album closure.




All pages are shaped like a smartphone. I used a cut file to cut the pages from patterned papers from the Rebekah Paper Pack. I cut two pieces of paper for each mini album page, one for the front and one for the back.






A nice feature are the sewing lines that I added onto the mini album pages with my sewing machine. TIP: Create variety by using one of the journaling cards as an additional album page. You can glue photos onto the back and also add some journaling.


















Thank you for stopping by today. Now hop on over to the Felicity Jane Blog to read more about the smartphone mini album. Wishing you a great day, yours Sandra :).



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.