Crate Paper | Hello Fall | Decorative Leaves




Crate Paper | Hello Fall | Decorative Leaves


Today I'm sharing a collection of handmade decorative fall leaves on the Crate Paper Blog. The leaves are great if you want to add that special handmade something to cards, plant pots or presents.
Let's have a look at the projects:



To make the leaves, I used patterned paper from the Heritage Collection, acetate foil, and transparent paper. And I added a variety of embellishments: chipboard stickers, puffy stickers, stickers, alphabet stickers, paper flowers, and sequins. As a special detail, I sewed lines onto the leaves with my sewing machine.















Thank you for stopping by on my blog today. And now hop on over to the Crate Paper Blog to find out more. See you soon here on my blog. Have a lovely day, yours Sandra.



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.