We R Memory Keepers | Decorate a Tumbler with the Spin It Tool




We R Memory Keepers | Decorate a Tumbler with the Spin It Tool


[Ad/Werbung] I had the chance to try the Spin It Tool from We R Memory Keepers. Here is what We R Memory Keepers are saying about the Spin It Tool:
Photo credit: We R Memory Keepers

"Projects come full circle with Spin It by We R Memory Keepers. Easily personalize tumblers, cups, and more with this motorized rotary drying tool. Its rotating arm allows for evenly dried coats of epoxy, making for perfect projects every time. Add glitter and other embellishments to customize your projects, then place them on the adjustable grip, and give it a spin."
Photo credit: We R Memory Keepers

I went for some fancy and glamorous champagne and mermaid glitter stripes.
And here is how I did it:
















This is the final result. Unfortunately, the stripes kind of bleeded out along the edges when I applied the epoxy. Maybe I should have waited a bit longer for the stripes to dry before applying the epoxy. So make sure to wait until the stripes have dried completely. This will help to create sharp and crisp results. 




Thank you for stopping by on my blog today. I hope you like my project inspiration with the Spin It Tool from We R Memory Keepers. Wishing you a happy and creative day. Yours Sandra.



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.