American Crafts | Toothbrush Scrapbook Layout with Picnic in the Park



American Crafts | Toothbrush Scrapbook Layout with Picnic in the Park


Hello to a new blog post with a fun scrapbook layout featuring a toothbrush and Amy Tangerine's new collection Picnic in the Park. Kids have the best and most brilliant ideas. A couple of years ago my son found out that his toothbrush had a suction cup. He stuck it to the door of his kid’s room and proudly presented his new brushing technique. I’m glad I took a snapshot of his 'invention' back then. When I saw the rainbow pattern on the Aloha Leilani paper from Picnic in the Park, I knew immediately that it would be the perfect background for this snapshot.














Supplies: American Crafts - Amy Tangerine Picnic in the Park | All the way up (355355), Photo Shoot (355360), Aloha Leilani (355366), Sticker Book (355378), Sticker Book (355379), Happy Hooray Foam Phrase Stickers (355383)

Thank you for stopping by today. And now have a look at my post over on the American Crafts Studio Blog to find out more about my Toothbrush Scrapbook Layout with Picnic in the Park. Wishing you a happy day, yours Sandra.


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.