Crate Paper | Guardian Angels in a Box | New Year's Gift


 

Crate Paper | Guardian Angels in a Box | New Year's Gift


Hello and welcome to my first blog post in 2020. I would like to inspire you to create a special gift to someone you love and really care about. Something to protect and guide them throughout the New Year 2020. And here is my idea: guardian angels in a box.




My mom inspired me to create personal guardian angels. For my birthday, she gave me the sweetest guardian angel made of metal. I keep this angel in my handbag all the time. I’m so thankful for it! And I thought, why not make guardian angels from paper and put them into a box?! This is a nice gift to start off the year 2020.




















And now hop on over to the Crate Paper Blog to find out more. Wishing you a lovely 2020. May there be a guardian angel for you and your family! Wishing you a lovely day, yours Sandra.



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.