Photowall World Map Gold Canvas Print | Nice Add-On to My Craft Corner | 25% Discount Code


https://www.photowall.co.uk/world-map-gold-canvas-print


Photowall World Map Gold Canvas Print | Nice Add-On to My Craft Corner | 25% Discount Code


[Ad/Werbung] Today I'm sharing a fresh peek into my craft corner with my latest fancy add-on: a World Map Gold Canvas Print from Photowall + a 25% discount code. Christine from the Swedish Online Shop reached out to me and made an offer that I could not resist. I had the chance to pick one item from their wonderful shop. They offer a large variety of wallpapers, murals, prints, and canvases. You can choose from pre-made designs. However, they also print your own designs. Wouldn't it be awesome to use your own designs for murals or canvases? If yes, I can highly recommend their services. The World Map Gold Canvas Print is of high quality and was shipped super fast.

Details of the canvas that I picked:

  • World Map Gold Canvas
  • Size: 60cm x 40cm
  • Motif on edge (including frame).

I've got a wonderful surprise for you. You can SAVE on your order at Photowall :) !!! Please use code mojosanti2020. This code will give you a 25% discount on any product from their website and it is valid for one month (offer expires on February, 27th 2020).

Add-On to Craft Corner

INFO 1: "The canvas print is delivered unmounted. The frame makes it easy to assemble your print - all without the need for any tools. The frame will arrive with everything needed for assembly, including a mounting hanger". I totally agree with this. It was effortless to mount the canvas and I didn't need any additional tools :).




Info 2: "Would you like to switch colours, add objects or change the dimensions of your image? The expert photo editors from Photowall can adapt your image in a variety of ways. Just give them your requirements and they'll get back to you in 1–3 working days with a price and tell you what changes they can make".





Get 25% OFF with discount code

I love how the canvas adds an international and glamorous feel to my craft corner. Just the right thing for a crafter like me :).



Thank you for stopping by today. And now hop on over to the Photowall Shop to find your add-on to your craft room. Don't forget to use code mojosanti2020 to get 25% of your order (offer expires on February, 27th 2020)!!! Wishing you a lovely day, yours Sandra.

Hashtags: @photowall_sweden #photowallsweden #walldecor #scrapbookroom #craftroom #craftroomorganization #scrapbook #scrap #scrapbooking #craftroomdecor #organizeallthethings #scraproom #craftyspace #papercrafter #stamproom #craftarea #craftlover #interior_and_living



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.