Oldies but Goldies from 2015 | DIY scrapbook embellishments with cupcake liners


A scrapbook layout with handmade embellishments from cupcake liners. The title is Legoland 24th April 2014.

Oldies but Goldies from 2015 | DIY Scrapbook Embellishments with Cupcake Liners


Today I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that I created back in 2015. I decorated the page with handmade embellishments. You will need cupcake liners with fancy designs and colors. I'm sharing a short DIY tutorial how to make these cupcake liner embellishments. I hope you enjoy the tutorial :) and try to make your own!























And now create the cutest layout with your handmade cupcake liner embellishments.


A scrapbook layout with handmade embellishments from cupcake liners. The title is Legoland 24th April 2014.


Thank you for stopping by today. Enjoy your creative day. Love, Sandra.

Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.