We R Memory Keepers | Polaroid frames with the Frame Punch Board | Video


Pretty Memo Board with frames made with the Frame Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers

We R Memory Keepers | How to make polaroid frames with the Frame Punch Board


[Ad] Welcome to my blog today. I created a cute memo board - it's a gift for a friend. It features handmade polaroid frames with the Frame Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers. I used one of the frames for the cover of a little notebook. I created a cute shaker window at the front with sequins and some fun chipboard stickers. I'm sharing a short step-by-step to create polaroid frames with the Frame Punch Board over on the We R Memory Keepers Blog (find the link at the end of this post). I also recorded a video - please scroll down to find the link. Let's have a look at the photos now:


















And now I invite you to watch the short video tutorial on my YouTube channel:




Supplies: We R Memory Keepers - Frame Punch Board (663006) | Paige Evans 'Go the scenic route' - Pattern Swatches Swatch Books (369767), Embellishments (369769), Puffy Stickers (369773), Stickers (369775), Washi Tape Spools (369777), Stickers (3697682) | Crate Paper - 'Fresh Bouquet' Photo Corners (373186)

Thank you for stopping by today. And now hop on over to the We R Memory Keepers Blog to find out more. Wishing you a wonderful day, yours Sandra.

Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.