American Crafts | Three favorite projects


American Crafts | Three favorite projects

American Crafts | 3 Favorite Projects


To kick off my wonderful adventure as a member of the American Crafts Design Team, I'm sharing three of my favorite projects that I created with papercrafting supplies by American Crafts. The first project is an 8.5 x 11" scrapbook layout that I created with the GRL PWR Collection by Damask Love. The colors, patterns, and embellishments are bold, fresh, and wild. Just the perfect collection for young girls!! And also for those who are still young at heart ♥.




The second project is a binder ring mini album with Vicki Boutin’s collection Let’s Wander. The Let's Wander Tag Journal Pieces Set is a wonderful starting point to create a mini album. The journaling tags and embellishments come with pre-punched holes at the top. Just add a ring binder and you’ve got the base for the mini album.




The third project are three modern place cards that I made with the 1 Canoe 2 Willow Collection. I wanted to create something different from the usual business-card sized place cards. I decided to go for a new style and shape: paper rolls. The rolls are effortless to make. And with just a few embellishments and a name tag, I'm sure your guests will love them.




And now hop on over the AC Blog to find out more. Wishing you a lovely day! Yours Sandra.


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.