WRMK | Holiday Gift Card with Nesting Punch Circle




[Ad] Welcome to a new blog post featuring a Holiday Gift Card inspiration with the Nesting Punch Circle by We R Memory Keepers. I created cute Xmas circle ornaments. These can be used on presents too. Furthermore, I created an embossed card background with embossing paste, embossing powder, and the WRMK heat gun. If you are looking for a fun way to enhance your Christmas papercrafts, this is THE right post for you! Also check out my video tutorial for my Christmas card embellishments on my YouTube channel.




First, grab different papers. I used gold, pink, baby pink, and lilac glitter paper. Second, punch nine circles with the Nesting Punch Circle. Tip: Stack three papers to punch the circles. This will save some time! Now, cut the circles with scissors. Don't go all the way! I made eight cuts into each circle. Next, layer the circles with foam pads, starting with the largest circle at the bottom.




Third, grab a white card base and a star stencil. Apply translucent embossing paste onto the stencil. Fourth, pour rose gold embossing powder over the paste. Remove any excess powder by shaking the card and/or by using a small brush. Fifth, heat emboss the powder and paste with a heat gun. Next, adhere the ornaments with foam pads onto the embossed card base.






Furthermore, add a title with the Word Punch Board. Tip: Use tweezers and liquid glue to adhere the title 'merry xmas'. Last but not least, add pine brunches and paper stars.








Supplies:


And here is my video tutorial for you:







Thank you for stopping by today. And now hop on over the WRMK blog to see my post over there. Wishing you a lovely day, yours Sandra.



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.