WRMK | A La Cart Collection Storage Cart


The Steel Blue Storage Cart by WRMK without any supplies and tools


[Ad] Welcome to a fresh post here on mojosanti featuring some photos of my brand new A La Cart Storage Cart. I've got a lot of supplies and tools. And when I sit at my crafting table, I love to have my favorite tools at hand. The storage cart comes in really handy here. First, you can move it around - it comes with multi-directional wheels. Second, it has three storage shelves to organize your tools and supplies. Scissors, glue, stamping pads, and crafting tools - they can all go in there and are available within an arms reach. Last but not least, the cart is really decorative and adds a stylish touch to your creative space. Let's have a look at my brand new Steel Blue Storage Cart:


Filled and styled storage card for scrapbookers


My storage cart is now filled with basic supplies and my favorite tools from WRMK. The top shelve holds scissors, glue, pens and pencils, a cutting-knife, and other little helpers that I need all the time. The second shelve holds everything I need for stamping: stamping pads, acrylic blocks, stamping press, and my favorite stamps. And the third shelve holds a variety of WRMK punch boards like tag punch board, frame punch board, and a small cutting board.


Top shelve of the storage cart


Styled storage cart from we r memory keepers


Fill your cart with towels and cosmetics and plants too

Thank you for stopping by today! And now hop on over to the WRMK blog for some great organizing and styling tipps. Xoxo, Sandra :).

Storage Cart by WRMK with Tips for styling your cart


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.