Crate Paper | Garden Party by Maggie Holmes | Gift Tags

Lovely floral gift tags for giftwrapping and cardmaking Maggie Holmes Crate Paper Garden Party


[Ad] Are you ready for a wonderful inspiration with the Crate Paper Garden Party Collection by Maggie Holmes? I made some cute gift tags with this pretty scrapbook collection. I shared a smiliar gift tag booklet here on my blog. And I also shared a DIY video tutorial. Please have a look at these two posts to find out how to create a gift tag mini book like this:


A lovely gift tag booklet with wonderful gift tags made with the Garden Party Collection by Crate Paper American Crafts

On the gift tags, I combined a variety of Garden Party ephemera, pretty gift tags, stickers, a circle paper clip, a gold metal tassel, and ribbons from my stash in different colors. My favorite items from this collection are the layered paper stickers. I just LOVE them!!! ♥ You can find one of them on the photo below (gift tag on the right side):


Inside pages of a gift tag minibook with Garden Party by American Crafts

Isn't the gold metal tassel on the left gift tag the most charming thing?!

Gift tag mini album with gift tags for giftwrapping with Garden Party Papercrafting Collection by Maggie Holmes


Pretty gift tags with bow, paper clips, and embellishments from the Garden Party Scrapbook Collection by Maggie Holmes


A collection of pretty gift tags with lots of florals, ephemera pieces and embellishments from the scrapbook collection Garden Party by Maggie Holmes


You can't have enough gift tags for giftwrapping and scrapbook pages



I hope you like my gift tag booklet inspiration with the Garden Party Scrapbook Collection. Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful day! Xoxo, Sandra ♥.


Sneak of a gift tag booklet made with embellishments and scrapbook papers from Garden Party by Maggie Holmes Crate Paper


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.