American Crafts | Sustainable Journaling & Brave & Bold by Amy Tangerine


Journal Spread featuring Sustainable Journaling by American Crafts and Brave & Bold by Amy Tangerine

[Ad] Welcome to a new post here on my blog featuring bits and pieces from the Sustainable Journaling Collection by American Crafts. I mixed in some bright and fun embellishments and journals from the Brave & Bold line by Amy Tangerine. In addition, I decorated one of the paper pens from the Sustainable Journaling Collection with a pretty tassel from 'Garden Party' by Maggie Holmes.

A peek inside my journal with Sustainable Journaling Planner by American Crafts

I created a pocket with my favorite paper from Brave & Bold. I added a border with my sewing machine. The pocket can hold additional photos--or photos you would like to use at a later time in your journal.


Rose gold planner from the Sustainable Journaling Collection by American Crafts


I just love the rose gold planner from the Sustainable Journaling Collection. It looks really elegant and I love the shiny touch!


Journal spread with frames, photo and the Frame Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers


I added some handmade photo frames onto the photos--just to make the journal spread look more interesting. I used the Frame Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers to make the frames.


Fun and bright journal front with stickers and phrase stickers by Amy Tangerine

Tip: Add handmade envelopes for secret notes--or to keep embellishments you want to use in the future in your journal. That way you have everything at hand if you want to continue writing into your journal at a later time.

Snow in Leipzig in February 2021 journal spread with Brave & Bold by American Crafts

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you like today's photos featuring the Rose Gold Planner from the Sustainable Journaling Collection by American Crafts and the wonderful Brave & Bold Collection by Amy Tangerine. Wishing you a lovely and crafty day! Xoxo, Sandra :).



Create a #planner spread with American Crafts Sustainable Journaling Amy Tangerine


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.