We R Memory Keepers | Simple Minibook with the Mini Cinch


Spiral bound mini album with floral embellishments and the Mini Cinch by We R Memory Keepers


[Ad] Welcome to mojosanti! I've got a new papercrafting tool in the house: The Mini Cinch by We R Memory Keepers. The Mini Cinch is a bookbinding tool with a compact design :). You can create minibooks up to size 12". It punches square holes and is best suited for binder rings sized 0.625" (5/8"). And as the name says it: "it's small" and you can make books 'on the go'. I created a small minibook and decorated the cover with a patterned scrapbooking paper and embellishments from the new WONDERS Collection by Paige Evans.


Mini Album with spiral binding and lovely embellishments from the Wonders Collection by Paige Evans American Crafts

I decorated the cover with one of the pretty dimensional stickers from Wonders. And I placed floral die-cut ephemera pieces and a little bug around the sticker. Such a simple, yet beautiful design.


Title cover with yellow scrapbooking paper and flowers by Paige Evans Mojosanti Sandra Dietrich

I love my new tool and I LOVE its compact design! In my opinion, the only limitation is the ring binder size of 0.625". If you like chunky albums, you might want to take into consideration bying the 'normal' Cinch machine.

Create easy mini albums with the Mini Cinch by We R Memory Keepers


Thank you for stopping by today. Are you thinking about bying the Mini Cinch? Wishing you a lovely day, yours Sandra :).

Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.