WRMK | Button Press Decoration for Planner and Pencil Case


A journal with a felt cover and a colorful pencil case with buttons made with the Button Press by WRMK

[Ad] Hello! I'm popping in shortly today here on my blog to direct you to my instagram account. I'm sharing some fun ideas over there on how to use the Button Press by We R Memory Keepers to decorate a planner and a cute pencil case. The possibilities are endless with the Button Press and here is some colorful and bright inspiration for you!


The Button Press packaging with a colorful and fun pencil case with flair buttons


A journal with felt cover and cute flair buttons and a pencil case

Thank you for checking out my blog today. Hop on over to my instagram account to watch a reel for the buttons that I made with the Button Press. Wishing you a lovely day! Xoxo, Sandra :).



Pinterest Pin for projects with the Button Press by We R Memory Keepers colorful pencil case with flair buttons


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.