WRMK | End Of Year School Project | Stitching On A Paper Wrapped Album


Decorate the cover of a paper wrapped album by We R Memory Keepers with yarn


[Ad] Welcome to a fun DIY inspiration and an 'End of Year School Project' featuring stitching on Paper Wrapped Albums. I personalized the cover of two brandnew paper wrapped albums by We R Memory Keepers. First, I created a template for the word 'Yeah' with the Silhouette Studio Software. Second, I transfered the letters onto the album covers with a needle. Third, I sewed the whole cover with embroidery floss. In addition, I created some inside pages with the 'Wonders' Collection by Paige Evans.




You can use any word you like for the cover. I decided to use 'Yeah' to tell my son how proud I am of what he has achieved in the past difficult year. The album can be used as a notepad or as a photo album. Whatever you make--tell your kids that you are PROUD of them!!!





Tip: Place a foam mat underneath the cover to protect your work surface.










I hope you like my Stitching on A Paper Wrapped Album inspiration. By the way, you can find more mini album inspiration here on my blog. Wishing you a lovely day! Xoxo, Sandra ♥




Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.