American Crafts | Hello Summer with Three Fun Cards | Wonders Collection by Paige Evans

Three fun summer cards with the Wonders Collection by Paige Evans for American Crafts


[Ad] Welcome to my blog and a fresh inspiration with the Wonders Collection from designer Paige Evans for American Crafts. I'm sharing three "Hello Summer Cards" with you today. I used pre-made card bases from the Wonders Collection Card Box Set. And I decorated the cards with stickers, paper flowers, and embellishments from this pretty papercrafting and scrapbooking collection. Let's have a look at the cards. I hope you like them :).









Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. Are you looking for some more inspiration with the Wonders Collection?! If yes, you might want to check out this blogpost featuring a fun DIY idea with a stichted album cover. Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra.


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.