Altenew | Stamped Giftbox | Charmed Stamp Set



Altenew | Stamped Giftbox | Charmed Stamp Set


Welcome to my blog and a new stamped giftbox inspiration with the Charmed Stamp Set from Altenew. I decorated the front of a pre-made gift box. And I used white cardstock, two washi-tape roles and the Charmed Stamp Set to pimp the black box. To color in the blossoms and leaves, I used brush markers. I think the leaves turned out really great. Well, at least I like the result :).
Let's have a look at the photos:













Thank you for stopping by on my blog today. And now make sure to hop on over to the Altenew Scrapbook Blog to find out more about the process of decorating the giftbox. Best regards, Sandra.




Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.