Parklane 'Brights' Paper Pad | Layout with Flowers



Parklane 'Brights' Paper Pad | Layout with Flowers


Welcome to my blog today. I'm sharing a cute layout inspiration with flowers, petals, and a cute vase. I combined papers from the Parklane 'Brights' Paper Pad with cutfiles - petals, roses, leaves, and a vase - from the Silhouette Store. In a previous post (click to go there), I already shared some projects with Parklane Paper Pads. For today's layout, I cut numerous petals, leaves, and a vase from the Brights Paper Pad:




And now let's have a look at the layout:













I also added a title with the Foil Quill from We R Memory Keepers. With the Foil Quill tips, you can create foil projects with your electronic cutting machine. It's really easy and fun.



Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you like my layout inspiration. Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra.



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.